Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Player Generated Content

I've been meaning to get to this but things have a tendency of being shuffled off to the "To Do" pile as of late unless they need immediate attention--such as being on fire or have a paycheck attached to them.

There are now two websites out there in the ether with tentative connections to the Watchfires & Thrones campaign. The first is a deviantART website maintained by Tom (the player of Fanta) that contains his artwork, some of which has been born out of our weekly game sessions. You can find that page here.

The second is a recent phenomenon and that is The Mild Mannered Gamer. MMG is a gaming blog created and maintained by Dave (player of oh-so-many-dead-PCs). It's a new venture so I'm not sure which direction Dave is heading with it yet, but he runs and plays in his fair share of RPG games, so I'm sure he'll have lots to talk about. I'm curious to see how the players' view of the WaT campaign differs from how I see it on my side of the screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment